Yesterday I was awarded the Sunshine Blogger Award! This is such a great little award being passed around to creative and inspiring people, helping to bring them together. A big thanks to mummysmuddymonsters for nominating me, check out her blog!
My questions from mummysmuddymonsters are…
I normally spend the first half an hour drinking coffee, enjoying the peace and wondering what on earth to do with my day! Then I like to get all my housework done, do jobs I can’t usually do with my todder and finally relax, take a super long bath and pamper myself!
Hawaii, it just looks like such a beautiful island. Close runner up would be to travel across America!
Easily cosy nights in!
Going to have to say summer. I love all seasons but I enjoy being able to dine alfresco and spend most my time outdoors.
ohhelloface she has a great vlog on YouTube too focusing on parenting and zero waste. Love it!
Jo Nesbo – The Snowman. I love a good crime novel!
I’m going to be a total cliché and say my family. I mean, is there any other answer?!
Probably somewhere in between, I don’t think either would be my ideal.
Teen Mom and Teen Mom 2! Guilty pleasures.
I’d love to hang with Chelsea from Teen Mom 2.
I’d tell myself a lot of things but then I wouldn’t be where I am now. So probably just to stress less because you end up with a great life!
The people I nominate are…
No worries if you don’t want to join in!
My 11 new questions for you guys are…
- What’s one thing that makes you smile every day?
- What is your favourite hobby?
- Who inspires you?
- What is your all time favourite film?
- What do you love about yourself ?
- Where do you see yourself in 2 years time?
- What’s your favourite activity to do outdoors?
- How do you like to relax/unwind?
- What is your favourite cuisine?
- What music do you like to listen to?
- Where is your dream location to live?